Wednesday 1 October 2014

Time for an update!

Well, this January I am headed back to Florida once more, this time for the Goofy Challenge at Walt Disney World. Not only will I be Goofy, but I'll also be "unofficially Dopey". What this means is, I'll be running a 5 km race on Thursday, a 10 km race on Friday, a half marathon on Saturday and a full marathon on Sunday. I'll be selling cakes again this year to try and raise money for JDRF. My brother was diagnosed at 14 with Type 1 Diabetes and JDRF has been an amazing help for him. When I found out about the Team JDRF program, I just had to get involved! JDRF is on the verge of some pretty major breakthroughs to actually CURE Type 1 diabetes. This is AMAZING news for people affected by this disease, and I'm extremely proud to be behind it! Stay tuned for more exciting info!

No comments:

Post a Comment